In 1868, the Blue Seal brand was created when HK Webster started making feed in a small New England town on the banks of the Merrimack River. Featuring only superior quality ingredients, Webster's horse feed supported a lifestyle that was part livelihood and part a way of life.
That tradition endures to this day. More than 140 years later, the Blue Seal brand is part of a family-owned company that continues to honor and maintain the same commitment to innovation, quality and the craftsmanship that went into the very first bag of feed. It continues to support a country lifestyle - and customers who value authentic, rewarding connections that come from caring for animals. Connections to family…to the land…and to our past.
Like our customers, the maker of Blue Seal feeds, understands that raising animals is an act of passion. This passion translates to responsibility, companionship, tradition and ultimately a spirit that is a real tribute to our heritage. We will continue to work with pride - and with purpose - to support and promote this way of life.
Every relationship holds a promise - it's what keeps us together and helps each of us grow. The relationship Kent Nutrition Group holds and values with our customers is no different. It is in the mutual interest and benefit that we make and live up to our promises.
- We will do the right thing - and what we say we are going to do.
- We will share our real-world knowledge of animal nutrition.
- We will focus on select opportunities to create sustainable value for all our stakeholders.
- We will innovate with products and services to meet the changing needs of our customers.
- We will satisfy our customer needs - guaranteed.